Ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I or anyone in my household showing any flu like symptoms?
- Have I or anyone in my family had a fever of higher than 100.4 in the last 14 days?
- Have I or anyone in my family had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn't be around others?
- Have I or anyone in my family been out of Canada in the past 14 days or am in self quarantine?
- As per the variance issued by the PHO for indoor or outdoor worship services, I understand that a mask must be worn at all times with the following exceptions for those:
- under the age of 12 years;
- unable to put on or remove a face covering without the assistance of another person;
- unable to wear a face covering because of:
- a psychological, behavioural or health condition, or
- a physical, cognitive or mental impairment;